What you can expect from our Live-In Care
Our Live-In Care is a cost-effective plan that provides constant home care for loved ones. Live-In caregivers reside with the client to service all the clients’ home care needs on a daily basis. Our caregivers adjust to the client’s schedule and provide all non-medical home care needs in order to provide the highest level of satisfaction to the client as well as peace of mind for the family.
Trying to keep things economical? Check out our Frequent Questions for the cost of a nursing home.
Live-In Home Care Benefits includes but not limited to:
- Companion Care and/or Personal Care services at all times during the day or night
- Peace of mind knowing that a caregiver is with your elderly family member at home at all times
- Continuous home care service prevents gaps in coverage for clients who cannot remain unattended
- Home safety supervision ensures that accidents are minimized
- Assistance with toileting, bathing, and dressing ensures that clients are treated with dignity and have a schedule they can manage
- Light housekeeping and laundry duties provide further assistance to families burdened by caring for their loved ones
- Options for shopping and errands are available on an as-needed basis.
- Meal preparation ensures that the client receives a balanced diet and regularly-scheduled, nutritious meals
Safe at Home Healthcare screens and selects all caregivers for clients to ensure proper verification, certification, training, background checks, reference checks, are all checked before implementation of care.
Once your caregiver is chosen, trained and placed in your home, Safe at Home Healthcare continues to monitor the caregiver and the quality of in-home care to ensure a successful transition. Telephone calls, check-ins, and home visits are a part of the ongoing quality control at Safe at Home Healthcare.
Find out about our caregivers and their qualifications.
Learn about developing a plan for your senior’s needs.
Would your senior best be served by help for only a few hours per day? Check out our Hourly Home Care services.
We at Safe at Home Healthcare will be glad to assess your situation and let you know if our services will best help you or your senior. Give us a call at (800) 480-4154. Or contact us.